Community Building as a service (CMaaS), Engagement as a passion
A couple of months ago, Elinor had the honor of being a guest on Kira Tchernikovsky’s new podcast, called “Tachless Show”. Tachless is a word in Hebrew slang that means “straight forward” or “on point”. Kira created the show to engage with and feature people who do things differently.
The full name Kira gave the episode featuring Elinor is: “Community Building as a service. Engagement as a passion” and it could not have been more “Tachless” than that!
In this episode Elinor explains how her passion led her to where she is today both geographically (Italy) and professionally (The Engagement Strategy Group). Kira and Elinor cover a variety of topics, including:
- History of community management
- When it emerged and what community engagement means today
- Difference between community building and management AND Social Media marketing
- Main steps in community building (including decent research)
- Community management as a service (CMaaS :))
- Can community management replace marketing as such
- Tools and platforms for community management + white space in the market
- BONUS: why Facebook groups is not your first choice for community engagement
- Amazing, humane piece of advice from Elinor to all of us!